To promote fellowship among the branches and members, a National Show, hosted by one or more of the branches is held annually. The location alternates between the eastern and western areas of the nation. The Regional Shows, hosted by one or more branches within each of the six regions, may be held annually.
The National/Regional Show Coordinator selects the branches to host the national and regional shows in numerical order, by branch number. Ideally, this is done two years in advance which gives the branches adequate time to plan for these special shows. If a branch declines their opportunity to host a show the opportunity is passed to the next branch number. Branches may combine with one or more branches and host a show together.
The Board of Directors approves the dates, locations, and host branches.
Each year the National sends $1000 to Branch hosting a National Show and $300 to each of 5 Branches hosting a Regional Show.
To determine the sequence of a branch’s position on the show schedule contact the National/Regional Show Coordinator or the National Secretary listed on the Administration web page.
Branches chosen to host the National and Regional shows are selected as follows:
- National shows are selected by the next Branch number within one of three annually rotating divisions. Starting in 2017 the three annual rotating divisions for National Show are: NE/SE, NC/SC, NW/SW.
- Regional shows are selected by the next Branch in that region each year. Except there will be NO Regional show within region the National show is held.
(How to prepare to host a local, national or regional show)
Remaining 2018 Regional Shows
Upcoming Local Events
- September 22 @ 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- September 28 @ 9:00 AM - September 30 @ 10:00 AM
- October 6 @ 8:00 AM - October 28 @ 4:00 PM
- October 12 @ 9:00 AM - October 13 @ 10:00 PM
- November 11 @ 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- December 8 @ 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM